to get involved with us?
We are convinced that youth, lifelong learning and collective intelligence are our best levers for change in our societies.
The Institute’s mission is to explore, research and share new ways of learning and cooperating in order to respond to the needs of the youth and the planet. By encouraging and disseminating a culture, methods and tools for empowerment, it transforms organisations. Ultimately, it leads communities and supports “Learning Planetizens” to take care of themselves, the others and the planet.
Based on interdisciplinarity, diversity and initiative, we develop:
- Research programmes focusing on learning and collective intelligence
- Teaching programmes to encourage and disseminate a culture, methods and tools
- An international community of reference for those involved in educational transformation
- Promoting interdisciplinarity
- Using collective intelligence
- Cultivating and caring of oneself, others and the planet
- Welcoming diversity
- Cultivating enthusiasm and optimism
- Fostering empowerment
Our design principles
Our action is based on six main principles
- Learning by doing and through research
- Building unique communities
- Experimenting and sharing
- Thinking outside the box
- Redefining the rules of the game sustainably
- Using digital innovation to disseminate
and more than 40 ongoing research projects